The BiSC project is already 2 years old and we are very happy to be able to have our first meeting even if it is virtual with our project volunteers with whom we have traveled all this time. The main objectives of the meeting are:
- Encourage interaction between the BiSC professional team and families.
- Update on the status of the project and the changes we have made to suit the COVID-19 context.
- Present the first results on air pollution and noise, magnetic resonance imaging (a test performed on a subset of children), and neurodevelopmental tests.
- Present the results of the MOOD-COVID study, in which you participated during confinement.
- Collect your experiences and listen to suggestions for improvement.
It is very important for us to be able to share this moment, we have some wonderful volunteers who surprise us every day, the bond created with them is very special and beautiful, as we have been able to accompany you during pregnancy, we will see how babies grow and so we would like to keep a very strong bond with you and so keep doing science together.
You are still in time to sign up, the meeting will be this Saturday, February 6 at 10 am we leave you the link: https://www.emailmeform.com/builder/form/A305p25YwF
We will record the meeting for those families who cannot attend, we are waiting for you all!
The text has been written by Cecilia Persavento, a research technician of BiSC.