Information for Pregnant and Families – Coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2)
Jordi Sunyer, principal investigator of the BiSC project, shared some thoughts and / or recommendations addressed to the entire population:
1. There is reason to be optimistic. Every day we have new data and evidence of how to overcome it.
2. Create a window for information (30 ‘in the morning and 30’ in the rest) and avoid opinions and speculation. The rest of the time, devote yourself to activities that bring you pleasure and that you can never do.
3. Share distress and symptoms with friends.
4. Maintain a daily routine and, if you can, do physical activity in the morning and afternoon.
5. Support others, online or when shopping. Be worried for them and try to help them.
6. If you have symptoms, don’t listen too much. He thinks the symptoms of COVID-19 and those of anxiety crises are similar.
7. We recognise within ourselves the capacity for resilience we did not know. And we can think that this inner capacity will grow.
Below is the link to CanalSalut, where you will find updated information and recommendations on the Coronavirus SARS-CoV-2. You will find specific information for pregnant women and families in the “Pregnant and Families” section.
We also take the opportunity to share some ideas on how to explain the SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus to children, we leave a link in the diary”ARA” to take a look, as well as some activities for doing at home such as playing the pictionary, doing origami, rescue board games, invent a song or also discover what activities can be found in the “Cavall Fort” magazine!
Finally we also leave the link of the recommendations just published by the Department of Education of different activities for students.
Take great care of yourself and all those around you, even if it’s in a telematic way!